Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Eternal Ink Webzine

Are you longing for a webzine or email newsletter that not only sits in your inbox, but fills your spirit with truth from the Word of God? My email address receives many newsletters, updates, and webzines, but very few focus on Scriptural content and a focused biblical voice. Sure, many give you neat tips, good ideas, and self promoting summaries, but what about spurring you on to read Scripture, ponder the things of God, and oh, I don't know, give God glory?

I am excited to share with you that I have found one such webzine. Not only that, but I have also been asked to be the Devotions Editor, and get to serve along side these committed Christians as we reach the world with a newsletter that truly leads the reader to the feet of Jesus. With an unashamed commitment to the gospel, the innerant Word of God, and the Great Commission, Eternal Ink is doing what it has done for a decade -- spur one another on in the faith.

Are you intrigued? Would you like to get the newsletter, or just take a peek at the ministry website? Well, we'd love for you to do so. The web address is www.eternal-ink.org and the ministry email is info@eternal-ink.org (where you will be greeted by Eternal Ink's founder, David Davis.) There is a convenient sign up box on the site for the newsletter, and the site is continuing to grow, so check back often for updates!

I pray that you enjoy this webzine, and that the uplifting and biblically focused content will stir a fresh passion in your spirit and a renewed focus on God in your mind. If you have any questions for me personally, or would like to know more about my passion for writing Bible studies, contact me at jennifer@ministryforlife.com or visit my website at www.ministryforlife.com.

Much love in Christ,

Jennifer Devlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home