Sunday, January 27, 2008

Books Signed, Friends Made....



Hey!


What a blast it was to share a few hours with friends at the Family Christian Store in Huntsville. I signed quite a few copies of my new study, and chatted with longtime friends, family, and new friends about the concepts in the book. We talked a lot about the trip to Africa too - I'll have updates on here soon about that trip as well. Anyhow, here's a couple of photos from the event. Thanks to everyone who came out and made it a success.


Jen

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Congrats friend - this is awesome. wish i could have dropped by!!

Have a wonderful day. I would love to hear more about Africa. I knwo I am to go there one day!!

Love, Leigh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home